Monday, June 4, 2012

MINI WOOLLY POCKET IN MY KITCHEN

I love Woolly Pockets and when they recently came out with a smaller version of their traditional pocket called "Mini Wally", I had to test it out.  I wanted to try them indoors but did not have a lot of room.  The plants I used in my mini wally are Pothos that is good at filtering the indoor air and two Sword Ferns that are purely decorative.

The mini wally was just small enough to fit above my kitchen sink.  That would also make it high enough that my cats would not be able to get into it.  The perfect place that is centrally located in the house.  This is the perfect product for those who have small spaces.

Below are a list of indoor appropriate plants that are good at filtering indoor air:
  • Areca Palm
  • Arrowhead Vine
  • Boston Fern
  • Chrysanthemum 
  • Date Palm
  • English Ivy
  • Photos
  • Rubber Tree
  • Spider Plant
  • Weeping Fig

No comments: