Tuesday, September 6, 2011

THANK YOU LANDSCAPING NETWORK AND IRVINE WORLD NEWS

Happy happy joy joy is my current mood learning that the Landscaping Network had written about a project I designed and also learning that I had made page 3 of the Irvine world News (bottom right). If this is not a sign of great things to come then I don't know what is. When you are running a business any free publicity is always welcome especially when you as the business owner did not have to beg for it. haha At the moment I feel really grateful and happy. Below is a copy of the Irvine World News article. Click on the two links above to see the actual online version.

1 comment:

Thiruppathy Raja said...

Looks amazing!!!! /I look forward to your feedback /thanks for this man it was very helpful.

Landscaping