Monday, June 28, 2010

MAY I KILL YOUR LAWN?

In August of 2009 I was contacted by a homeowner wanting to kill her lawn and asking me for assistance. I informed her that while I am not a licensed contractor, that I would however create professional (reasonably priced) landscape drawings that would show a beautiful lawn free garden. Her frontyard, backyard and sideyard are now lawn free which have not only reduced her water bill but also increased her property value.

If you are a homeowner and wondering hey how can I reduce my water bill (consumption) and how can I increase my property value then you are reading in the write place. I would be happy to show you via landscape drawings that show what you can do instead of that water guzzling lawn you may already have. If you think that you will pay an arm and a leg you won't. In fact what you will get is a professional who will do the work for you so you can get busy living and enjoying life.

If you would like to know how much you should expect to pay for landscape design services then click here.

You should also consider this landscape design checklist to help you figure out what you would like to do in your yard.

Below are some pics from the clients project I mentioned above... (click on any to zoom in)

frontyard


frontyard

sideyard 2


sideyard 1


sideyard 1

backyard

backyard

1 comment:

CoirGreen said...

hey some good work, do keep it up.